SOLD for $1,010,000
OVER LIST PRICE!
This gentle rolling acre and a quarter is for sale (or 1.26 acre) in Ballard, CA boasts two homes in a private setting. The main 3 bedroom, 2 bath updated farmhouse features a first floor master, huge sun room or formal dining room, living room with a fireplace and a back deck under the oaks oozing original valley charm. The perfect pied a terre (one bedroom guest cottage) is completely detached for your compound lifestyle, a caretaker or rental guest.
Original Valley Farmhouse in Ballard
Enjoy mature landscaped grounds, rose covered trellis and fresh picked fruit from your own trees or allow the patios and back deck to lure you to that outdoor serenity or a casual conversation with food and wine. Ideally located within a short walk to the award winning Ballard Inn and Restaurant, local vineyards and the Ballard School.
The Ballard Farmhouse:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,900 sq ft main house an
- Great room(sun room or formal dining room ( or bonus room)
- Large Pantry/utility room
- Dual paned wood framed windows
- Upstairs den/office area
- Beautiful Original Wood floors and doors
- Updated electrical and plumbing
The Guest House
- One bedroom plus one bath and full kitchen with private deck
- French doors open to deck
The Ballard Property
- Gated around the majority of the property
- Fully automated irrigation
- Additional Drainage
- Exterior lighting
- Fruit trees: apples, pears, plum
- Flag stone terraced courtyard
- Ample parking
Beautiful wood floors, doors and window casings in the heart of wine country
We’re open Tuesday the 14th at 2540 Baseline in Ballard (your GPS may say Solvang). More about Ballard here
from 10-12pm and Sunday November 19th from 12-3pm
Come on over!